Tracking Trends Yields Deep Customer Insights and Unlocks New Market Opportunities
PITTSBURGH, December 15, 2021 — First Insight, Inc., world leader in Next-Gen Experience Management (XM) that is transforming how companies make better decisions leading to a sustainable future, today announced important advancements to the platform’s segmentation and marketing capabilities, bringing significant additional value to Consumer Insights, Marketing, Merchandising, and Sales teams. Users can now create target customer segments based on a variety of criteria and leverage these segments for more accurate marketing to customers, driving expanded revenue opportunities.
“Companies across all sectors are trying – and many are struggling – to understand their market segments and create strategic target personas,” said Greg Petro, CEO of First Insight. “These new segmentation and survey capabilities enable teams to create personas effectively, track preference trends over time, and act on specific insights to create experiences that will delight their target customers. This platform enhancement is an immense revenue and efficiency unlock for our customers.”
First Insight customers are using the new survey and segmentation capabilities in a number of ways:
- They are using First Insight data to craft assortments and experiences that will resonate with their target personas.
- Companies are leveraging these new capabilities to create segments and collect data based on channels and brands shopped.
- Users are now able to identify which product attributes resonate with each customer segment.
- Companies are using the First Insight platform for expanded competitive testing.
- Brands now leverage the platform to understand the perceived value of their brand and technology, and how this differs by consumer segment, channel, region, and other parameters.
- First Insight customers use the platform to segment by current, competitive, and aspirational customers and leverage survey questions to understand on a per-category level how their customers shop across other categories.
The new enhancements include dashboards for tracking and trending many key metrics, attributes and reporting. Ease of use is also enhanced through new visibility for users into per-segment completion status.
“Our customers are blown away by the speed, scale, efficiency, and added value of these new marketing and segmentation enhancements,” said Petro. “Consumer Insights and Marketing teams have a major new platform for understanding their target personas and creating the brand, product, and customer experiences their customers will love. With the increasing consumer focus on sustainability and persistent supply chain disruptions, increasing confidence and reducing risk isn’t a nice-to-have, it’s a must-have.”
About First Insight, Inc.
First Insight, the world leader in Next-Gen Experience Management (XM), is transforming how companies make better decisions leading to a sustainable future. Customers include the world’s leading retailers, brands, sporting goods companies, department stores, consumer products companies, mass merchants and wholesalers. For further information, please visit: www.firstinsight.com.
Berns Communications Group
First Insight Contact:
SVP of Marketing